Contact: Clara Du Preez
Office hours: Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00
T: 012 735 1650
F: 086 572 7237
Leon van den Heever
Directions to Bass Lake Lodge
- From Johannesburg take the N1 North in direction of Polokwane.
- Just North of Pretoria take the Cullinan /Zambezi (Sefako Makgatho) off-ramp.
- At the robot turn Right into Zambezi Drive (Sefako Makgatho)(R513).
- Skip one robot.
- At the 1st four way robot turn left. (R 573 – Kwamhlanga).
- You are now on the R 573 – also known as the Moloto Road.
- Set your trip meter and carry on with the R 573 for 29.5 Km.
- Look out for BASS LAKE signboard on your left.
- Turn left on gravel road.
- Keep on this road for 2.5 Km while following BASS LAKE signs.
If you get lost, call 012 735 1650.
Our GPS co-ordinates are:
S25° 30.874 | E28° 29.385
Click on the Google Map Icon to find us on Google Maps